Sunday, 10 October 2010

Sunday October 10, 2010

It has been a while, I have been busy doing other things for a week or so and havent got the camera out nor posted here.
Most of the seeds have been planted in punnets and are under glass in a warm spot (see photo below). I have a few elderly and Hybrid seeds that need to be planted so I may guerilla some of the garden beds in the common area outside. As long as I dont dig new beds in the "precious" (and I must mention unused) lawn, its unlikely to have repercussions.
"Bush" Greenhouse

Took a few cuttings from one of my sage plants to see if they take, honey on the cut and straight into propagating mix, theyre keeping the seed trays company.







The rochetti, coriander and broadbeans continue to flourish in this beautiful spring weather. The rochetti has started to run to flower so I am hoping for seedlings, self sown.


Rochetti



The comfrey finally seems happy, but i I think I may have lost one of the two newer rosemary seedlings :/ my own fault for being tardy to plant, will continue to tend it and perhaps it may surprise.

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog deb, i really enjoyed it,your love for nature is so inspiring, i should get my limited garden working too, thanks for that, lots of love, dawn

    ReplyDelete